Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Early Warning Signs Of Autism Early Warning Signs Of Autism At 8 Months Old?

Early warning signs of Autism at 8 months old? - early warning signs of autism

I was curious if anyone can answer some questions for me. My son is 8 months. As a rule, makes things a little later. Currently, he can relax, chat, laughter, eye contact, laughter, etc. But I still can not rotate or creep, which is obtained from sittng or pull. Not really around there. He loved to curl up, and not suddenly want ... He is more interested in their surroundings. He flaps his wrists and feet during the ride a little. I am a former teacher who has seen many autistic children in elementary school ... However, I would like about the symptoms that I see my baby be worried? I know that sometimes babies tend to show autistic behavior, even if it normally. I took an online survey and shows that only 4 or 5 of the 20 symptoms. How can an obsession?

No comments:

Post a Comment