Monday, December 21, 2009

Kefir Yeast Infection Tried And True Natural And Diet Remedies For Yeast Infection? Need Your Help Please.?

Tried and true natural And diet remedies for yeast infection? Need your help please.? - kefir yeast infection

No information Wishy Washy much that it long and hard sift through everything.
I know that eating yogurt and garlic supplements under (not sure how) much and how often. I am also an OTC antifungals 3 days (which can damage my BOD) and sense of relief now. I do not want to Diflucan. I did not take orally Kräuterkur the store, because it contains is a yeast, and what I try to fight! LOL = O
How much fruit is safe to eat my yogurt and kefir? How much sugar is in products such as milk OK or Add Splenda for coffee (I read that aspartame is the yeast feed)? What is fasting?
I read somewhere that deals with the pH, but not soft drinks because of sugar to drink?
I do not have diabetes, but "sugar" diabetes and is aware that on both sides of the family work.
Is there something you know about natural remedies that I did not ask to come here?

No comments:

Post a Comment