Saturday, February 13, 2010

Aoe2 No Cd 2.0a AOE2: The Conquerors Won't Load Or Start?

AOE2: The Conquerors won't load or start? - aoe2 no cd 2.0a

I installed the game from the CD, then I clicked on the game that the message appeared "Please insert the correct CD" or "correct CD Can Find Them ... what is the correct CD and viewed on the device. I tried several times to install the new now, but the same result. Someone told me to replace a crack no cd download / backup to the original. Exe, which I tried and the message disappeared, the only problem is that when you click "Play it," says Loading ... " The cursor is a small class time and that's all, nothing more.

Can anyone help please?

Here are the details of my system, if you want to:

HP Pavilion dv2700
Windows XP
Intel (R) Pentium (R) CPU
T2370@1.73GHz
1.73 GHz, 2.00 GB RAM
NVIDIA GeForce 8400M GS (PDFDev)

1 comment:

Salar-e-... said...

DO nothing more than this;

1. Install a game tha, say, d: / directory
2. After installation, enter the CD-ROM and departure for all AOE CD folder called "Crack"
3. It must, when you open the file. There you will see an icon AoE2 game (I think it is) a blue feather headdress. Copy the icon (EXE) to install the game folder.
4. You will be asked: "Are you sure you want to replace, then click OK.
5. Click on the icon and the game starts, good luck: D


If there is still an e-mail or add my problem in detail.


You need to break in the wrong direction, the fund is more likely to run AoE2.

Post a Comment