Thursday, February 18, 2010

Funny Congrats Message I Need A Funny Msg To Write In A Card For My Friend On Passing Her Driving Test?

I need a funny msg to write in a card for my friend on passing her driving test? - funny congrats message

I want to write a funny message in a letter to my friend who has passed his driving test, too. She is 20 years old and went for the first time

I thought I had something like "Remember that the airbags work, and I've never been a passenger in his car, but he did not think it's pretty funny.

Any ideas anyone?

And before I continue to write what I think about it - I really do not want to do this because in the past month I have to go to another card Congratulations on your exam with the basic greetings: "I knew I would do it that's why I want to throw something else.

Your help is appreciated!

Thanks

D xx

3 comments:

Timothy H said...

Police issued a warning that the car crashed into a young woman hot guy at the end. The police believe that perhaps the insurance fraud, because the girl insists on the exchange of information, insurance companies, but I know this is only his name and number!

Sorry, not only in the region today! re-post if I find something better,!

Anonymous said...

Usually takes me into a corner, but now you can travel the whole world!

Snakeman ! said...

"So - you are a legal driver! What I know is - how to impress the examiner?

This is what comes to mind when I read your question!

Post a Comment