Saturday, February 20, 2010

Do You Have A Really Dull Head Why Am I Not Into Music Anymore?

Why am I not into music anymore? - do you have a really dull head

Its strange. Since, in general, music is my life and I listen. But recently in the last two weeks, which is very dull and boring for me for some reason. In a way, because I listen to music always gives me great headaches and I have to stop listening. This is true even when I listen to the radio, so strange. So my iPod is really a question, as I said a headache. But I'm confused, because I'm not sure if I am with music in general, or not bored, I'm hurting enjoy doing. Because you are not sure what I am doing what hurts, I wonder if I can enjoy the music and it hurts my ears. Or, if you have a problem with my head / ears and that makesI love music. Its really hard to explain. But only the music is doing to my ears / head (I do not) tell you something, to make really worried because I can really hope to be back, enjoy the music. It Truley my life, and without them I am nothing. It sounds sad, but true. That's why I need help, really worried. I have very sweet music, but still my ears sore. I Raed in something that makes you a temporary headache with music, but will. It made me optimistic, but this happens for several weeks. Someone knows what can I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment