Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Crack Demo Reason Record How To Crack The Time Bound Demo Computer PC Games ?

How to crack the time bound demo computer PC games ? - crack demo reason record

I played a game called Star 3.0 Demo defender. In all these demo games, it allows us to play normally for one hour (60 minutes) only. Even if the game is finished and I rebooted, I can play for the other.
It calls for E-mail ID and a code to continue playing after 60 minutes ... and therefore I have to pay $ 20 or less, buy the full game

Is there a way to overcome this obstacle?

Please be specific, not just because I am very computer savvy, I'm a beginner, but are willing to learn quickly.
Thank you to help my dear friends and colleagues to take me to Yahoo.

5 comments:

Deepak P said...

There are many methods to break the lock time, a special software or a game or a regular program.

But I say unto you, if you liked so well, why not buy the game.

Behold, a programmer, I know the pain when someone pirates your software has been written

Please think seriously

Not only help to produce more games or software, but also a means of reducing the incidence of these games

Thanks

shivam s said...

i dont now how to crack, but I know a place where you can download all the full, the Cricket Zapak http://www.freegame4u.blogspot.com

shivam s said...

i dont now how to crack, but I know a place where you can download all the full, the Cricket Zapak http://www.freegame4u.blogspot.com

anuj said...

Hey man I very professional. plz, if U got my passcode
thanx my id is anuj_kumar_2222@yahoo.co.in

Ky said...

First, it is illegal.

Secondly, I am sure you can save $ 20 (not much money) for a game to make the game, if you like, bad.

Otherwise ... You can find the game on torrents (piratebay.org), to instruct in general, the current. You get a torrent client like BitTorrent or uTorrent, you must see. It may also be necessary to download Daemon Tools, which acts as a DVD to mount an ISO image. So many games cracked to work.


oh ... update.

How old is this game? I can not find torrents, so you may have better luck. Do you expect to find any direct downloads though.

Post a Comment